Cardiac Symposium for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
Join us for the 2017 Frye Regional Cardiac Symposium for nurses and healthcare professionals to learn about the latest trends in cardiovascular care.
September 12, 2017
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Moretz Mills, Hickory NC
74 8th St. SE
Hickory, NC 28602
Fee: $50 for professionals and $25 for students (Includes lunch and vendor exhibits)
Please send payment to:
Frye Regional Medical Center
Attention: Education Department
420 N Center St.
Hickory, NC 28601
You may also pay by check or cash at the door the day of the symposium.
Register online or call 828.315.3771.
- Cardiogenic Shock Therapy with Impella
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Wrist and Groin Management
- Cardiac Medication Review
- Heart Failure and Valve Disease