The Vascular Center at Frye Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive care that addresses the many health issues of patients with vascular disease.
At the core of our program is our nurse coordinator whose primary focus is to assist the patient through the diagnostic and treatment process. The coordinator is available to answer questions, offer support and facilitate communication between the Vascular Center and the referring physician.
WHY CHOOSE FRYE VASCULAR CENTER?
- Easy access to our center via one call
- Individualized patient care
- Practice according to established protocols
- Protocols based upon evidence based medicine, where available
- Extensive patient education
- Our goal is to return the patient back to the care of the referring physician as quickly as possible
- Team conferences are held to review vascular center cases
- Database/EMR to track patients and outcomes
Frye’s multidisciplinary team provides comprehensive care that addresses the complexity of vascular disease, and offers a complete array of services ranging from medical and surgical management of vascular disease, vein and wound care, to peripheral vascular intervention including endovascular AAA.
Our center endeavors to provide the highest level of care with a unified team concept rivaling that of specialty centers while keeping the patient close to home.
For more information about Frye’s Vascular Coordinator Program, please call 828-315-3036.