Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
The quality of Frye’s cancer program is validated by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. Only one in four hospitals that treat cancer receives this commendation. Receiving care at a Commission on Cancer approved cancer program ensures that you will have access to:
· Comprehensive care through a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment.
· A team approach to coordinate the best treatment options available.
· Information about cancer clinical trials, education, and support.
· Lifelong patient follow-up through a cancer registry that collects data on type and stage of cancers and treatment results.
· Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care.
· Quality care close to home.