Physician OpportunitiesWe believe that building relationships with physicians is a major way to secure a successful future in the rapidly evolving health care industry. Our facility offers a wide variety of rewarding and challenging practice opportunities as a medical staff member within a friendly community located in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains.
Family Practice and Internal Medicine
- Multiple Hospital employed opportunities for Family Practice, IM/Peds and Internal Medicine candidates
- Full benefits
- All outpatient
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation, sign on and student loan assistance available
- New practice locations and existing locations available
- All located within Frye’s primary service area
Cardiovascular Physician AssistantCandidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience working in a Cardiovascular Thoracic setting
- Must be proficient in assisting in the OR
- Must be proficient at harvesting veins
- Shared call
- Hospital employed, full benefits
Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory is looking for an NP or PA to work in the hospital functioning essentially as a hospitalist for our cardiology service line only. Join a large single specialty hospital employed group of cardiologists.
- 100% inpatient
- Day Shift
- Hospital Employed
- Seeking someone with Cardiology experience that feels comfortable working independently
- Competitive Base Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
- Hospital Employed, full benefits, strong compensation package
- Join an existing, well established practice
- Moving allowance, CME, loan repayment option available
- Mix of Hospital Procedures and Outpatient Clinic
- 1/4 call
If you are a physician on staff with proper authorization, you may access the Physician Portal for your facility.
*Note: Not all hospitals use the Physician Portal, check with your physician representative to see if this is available at your facility.