Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Due to COVID-19, Frye Regional Medical Center is cancelling ALL classes and events until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we look forward to resuming our classes and events when it is appropriate.
Baby Safety Classes
Baby Safety Classes provide infant CPR training and education on a variety of important topics such as:
- Circumcision care
- Cord care
- Proper positioning for baby while sleeping
Baby Safety Classes are available from 10:30 – 12 pm on the following dates:
- March 7, 2020
- September 12, 2020
Baby Safety Class is held at Frye Regional Medical Center in the 3rd floor OB classroom.
Directions to the classroom:
- Enter the hospital through the valet entrance on 5th Avenue NE (Same Day Surgery/Birthing Center entrance).
- Once you arrive on the 3rd floor, walk through Labor and Delivery to the front of the nursery.
- The OB classroom is the first room on the left as you walk toward the elevators.
- Weight Loss Introduction
- Pelvic Health Classes
- Get Up and Go Joint Pain Relief Seminar
- Cancer Support Groups
- Parkinson's Classes
- Stroke Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Kick the Habit
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Childbirth Classes
- Car Seat Safety Class
- Baby Safety Class
- Sibling Tour
- Mended Hearts