Breastfeeding Moms Support Group
Join other breastfeeding or pumping mothers and share breastfeeding experiences on how to get started or how to maintain breastfeeding while continuing to work.
A lactation consultant is available to answer questions. Just drop by the OB classroom at the Frye Birthing Center or sign up for a breastfeeding support group.
Breastfeeding Support Group is held on Wednesdays from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- June 13, 2018
- July 3, 2018
- August 8, 2018
- September 12, 2018
- October 10, 2018
- November 14, 2018
- December 12, 2018
Breastfeeding Support Group is held at Frye Regional Medical Center in the 3rd floor OB classroom.
Directions to the classroom for afternoon support group:
- Enter the hospital through the valet entrance on 5th Avenue NE (Same Day Surgery/Birthing Center entrance).
- Once you arrive on the 3rd floor, walk through Labor and Delivery to the front of the nursery.
- The OB classroom is the first room on the left as you walk toward the elevators.
Breastfeeding Support Group is also held from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- June 19, 2018
- July 17, 2018
- August 21, 2018
- September 18, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- November 20, 2018
- December 18, 2018
Location: Breastfeeding Support Group is held at Frye Regional Medical Center in the 3rd floor OB classroom.
Directions to the classroom for evening support group:
- Park in the parking deck and take the elevator to the 3rd floor to walk across the pedestrian bridge.
- Once you have crossed the bridge, take the next set of elevators to the 3rd floor and proceed through the Bariatric Center and turn right. Follow the signs to the elevators.
- Proceed past the elevators through the Dewitt Trivette Pediatric Unit and turn right. (Follow the signs to Labor and Delivery.)
- Proceed to the OB classroom on your right, just past the labor and delivery waiting area.