Car Seat Safety Classes
Road injuries are the leading cause of preventable deaths and injuries to children in the U.S. 73% of car seats aren't used or installed correctly.
Prior to admission to the hospital, we highly recommend that your car seat base be properly installed and inspected to facilitate taking your baby home safely.
Car Seat Safety Classes are available from 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- December 1, 2018
- February 2, 2019
- April 6, 2019
- June 1, 2019
- August 3, 2019
- October 5, 2019
- December 7, 2019
Car Seat Safety Class is held at Frye Regional Medical Center in the 3rd floor OB classroom.
Directions to the OB classroom:
- Enter the hospital through the valet entrance on 5th Avenue NE (Same Day Surgery/Birthing Center entrance).
- Once you arrive on the 3rd floor, walk through Labor and Delivery to the front of the nursery.
- The OB classroom is the first room on the left as you walk toward the elevators.
- Get Up and Go Orthopedics Seminar
- Pelvic Health Classes
- Weight Loss Introduction
- Cancer Support Groups
- Parkinson's Classes
- Stroke Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Cardiac Symposium Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- Cardiac Symposium Nurses and Healthcare Professionals Registration Form
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Childbirth Classes
- Car Seat Safety Class
- Baby Safety Class
- Sibling Tour