Becoming a sibling for the first time is a very special event. We have a class designed just for the big brother or big sister in your family.
This fun and interactive class for children ages 3-7 teaches them what it is like to have a new baby in the home. Your child will learn how to hold and diaper their new sibling using demonstration dolls.
Each child will receive a certificate upon completion. Parents should attend with the child.
Sibling Tours are available from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. on the following dates:
- October 6, 2018
- December 1, 2018
- February 2, 2019
- April 6, 2019
- June 1, 2019
- August 3, 2019
- October 5, 2019
- December 7, 2019
Sibling Tours begin at Frye Regional Medical Center in the 3rd floor OB classroom.
Directions to the OB classroom:
- Enter the hospital through the valet entrance on 5th Avenue NE (Same Day Surgery/Birthing Center entrance).
- Once you arrive on the 3rd floor, walk through Labor and Delivery to the front of the nursery.
- The OB classroom is the first room on the left as you walk toward the elevators.
- Get Up and Go Orthopedics Seminar
- Breast Health Community Seminar
- Pelvic Health Classes
- Weight Loss Introduction
- Cancer Support Groups
- Parkinson's Classes
- Stroke Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Childbirth Classes
- Car Seat Safety Class
- Baby Safety Class
- Sibling Tour