Due to COVID-19, Frye Regional Medical Center is cancelling ALL classes and events until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we look forward to resuming our classes and events when it is appropriate.
Becoming a sibling for the first time is a very special event. We have a class designed just for the big brother or big sister in your family.
This fun and interactive class for children ages 3-7 teaches them what it is like to have a new baby in the home. Your child will learn how to hold and diaper their new sibling using demonstration dolls.
Each child will receive a certificate upon completion. Parents should attend with the child.
Sibling Tours are available from 9 - 10 am on the following dates:
- March 7, 2020
- June 6, 2020
- September 12, 2020
- December 12, 2020
Sibling Tours begin at Frye Regional Medical Center in the 3rd floor OB classroom.
Directions to the OB classroom:
- Enter the hospital through the valet entrance on 5th Avenue NE (Same Day Surgery/Birthing Center entrance).
- Once you arrive on the 3rd floor, walk through Labor and Delivery to the front of the nursery.
- The OB classroom is the first room on the left as you walk toward the elevators.
- Weight Loss Introduction
- Pelvic Health Classes
- Get Up and Go Joint Pain Relief Seminar
- Cancer Support Groups
- Parkinson's Classes
- Stroke Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Kick the Habit
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Childbirth Classes
- Car Seat Safety Class
- Baby Safety Class
- Sibling Tour
- Mended Hearts