Frye Regional is committed to “Making Communities Healthier” by providing healthcare services to our region and supporting local organizations that are also working to improve the health and well-being of our community.
In 2018, we donated more than $100,000 in sponsorships to more than 30 local organizations.
Dana Killian, Vice President of Business Development, Dana.Killian@lpnt.net
The sponsorship committee will evaluate requests and give priority to:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth and education organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
Priority also will be given to organizations with involvement of hospital employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
The hospital does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or Hospital purpose
Please contact VP of Business Development Dana Killian at Dana.Killian@lpnt.net if you have questions.