From diagnostics to laser-guided radiation oncology treatments designed to pinpoint and destroy cancer cells, Frye Regional’s Cancer Center combines proven treatments with practical information, support and patient navigation.
We provide a holistic approach to cancer care delivered by a passionate team of cancer specialists which includes:
- Oncology certified nurses
- Social worker
- Nurse navigators
Learn more about our specially trained nurse navigators who are available to help guide you as you or your loved one begin your cancer journey. We have created a nurturing environment in which individuals with cancer and their families receive treatment and the information, support and encouragement they need.
View our Cancer Support Group Schedule
As an accredited cancer center, patients benefit from the spectrum of cancer treatments Frye offers. As part of the Frye family of services, patients are assured that the Cancer Center operates with exacting standards and that we follow evidence-based guidelines for treatment.
We are focused on one goal – providing the best care possible for each patient. Perhaps that’s why Cancer Center patients consistently give Frye the high marks for quality and comfort.
Frye's Cancer Center diagnoses and treats a wide variety of cancers. Learn more about taking action to avoid cancer by recognizing the signs and symptoms.
The quality of Frye Regional’s cancer program is validated by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. Receiving care at a Commission on Cancer approved cancer program ensures access to:
- Comprehensive care through a range of services and equipment
- A multidisciplinary approach to coordinate the best treatment options available
- Access to cancer clinical trials, education, oncology nurse navigation and support groups
- Survivorship planning and lifelong follow up through a cancer registry that collects data on type and stage of cancers and treatment results
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care
Frye Cancer Support Center
328 N. Center St.
Hickory, NC 28601
Hours of Operation: 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
- Behavioral Health
- Brain Center
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Care Center
- Diagnostics and Radiology
- FryeCare Outpatient Imaging Center
- Heart Care
- Infusion Care Center
- Lung Care
- Men's Health
- Mobile Health
- Mother & Baby
- Occupational Health
- Orthopedic & Spine
- Piedmont Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Stroke Center
- Surgical Care
- Surgical Weight Loss
- Unifour Pain Treatment Center
- Vascular Center
- Vein Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Center