As an active member of the community, Frye Regional Medical Center supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of this hospital to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in our community that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Community-based organizations
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations where Frye Regional employees serve as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, 501(c)(4) social welfare organizations, and 501(c)(6) business leagues will be considered for charitable contributions or sponsorships.
The hospital does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or hospital purpose
All requests for sponsorships or donations should be submitted utilizing the Sponsorship Application below.
- Include any supporting documentation with your Sponsorship Application at time of submission.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 12 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a quarterly basis on the following schedule:
Please return completed applications to:
Frye Regional Medical Center
Attn: Marketing Department
420 N Center St.
Hickory, NC 28601