Wound CenterCall 828.315.5840
Five million Americans suffer from chronic, non-healing wounds. Non-healing wounds can be dangerous and in extreme situations, life-altering. When conventional medical management cannot help your non-healing wounds, the team at Frye Regional Wound Center can help.
Frye Regional Wound Center offers treatment that include infectious-disease management, physical therapy, occupational therapy, laboratory evaluation, nutritional management, pain management and diabetes education to address total patient health. . Our team is specially trained to help along very step of the healing journey.
Learn more about the Frye Regional Wound CenterCall Us
Frye Regional Wound Center
420 N Center St.
Hickory, NC 28601
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
Find a doctor
Find a primary care provider to help you manage your health.Find a doctor
Treatments offered for:
- Acute or chronic wounds
- Vascular ulcers and wounds complicated by diabetes
- Nail and callous debridement
- Ostomy care
- Compression therapy
- Patient education concerning procedures, both pre-operative and post-operative
- Preventative diabetic foot care
- Preventative measures to preclude recurrence of wounds
- Prevention of amputation