We know that it can be difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care. Thank you for your patience and understanding the restrictions in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
Due to an increase in COVD-19 in the community, Frye Regional Medical Center has updated its visitation policy, effective August 23, 2021.
Visitation is limited to one visitor per inpatient. Visiting hours are from 8 am to 8 pm daily. The Emergency Department and Birthing Center currently allow 24-hour visitation. If the Emergency Department is busy, visitors should be prepared to be available by cell phone until the patient is seen, to allow for social distancing of patients in the waiting room. For outpatient locations, one visitor may accompany adult patients as waiting room social distancing allows.
- Must be 13 years or older and minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Are required to enter through the hospital's Main Entrance
- May switch out, but are limited to one visitor in the patient’s room at a given time
- Must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times
- Are strongly encouraged to limit their time visiting to allow patients to heal
Patients in isolation, those suspect for COVID-19, or those in the ICU may be subject to stricter visitor limitations.
Clergy are welcome to visit hospitalized patients without counting as the patient's one visitor., effective September 17, 2021.
Upon entry, all visitors to the hospital must proceed to the mandatory temperature screening location. By entering the hospital, visitors are attesting that they:
- Do not have any symptoms of respiratory infection or flu
- Do not have any new loss of taste or smell
- Have not been exposed to a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days
- Are not currently COVID-19 positive